William H. Kornrumph Jr.
- Instructor Global One Defense, LLC.
- Deputy Fire Chief City of Rio Rancho, N.M. (Retired)
- State of New Mexico Fire Service Instructor.
- Safety Ministry Coordinator Calvary Rio Rancho.
- Certified Law Enforcement Officer
- New Mexico Law Enforcement Academy (NMLEA) Hazardous Materials Instructor.
- Developed and Implemented Hazardous Materials Response Team for Rio Rancho Fire Rescue.
- Assisted with development of State wide (New Mexico) Hazardous Materials response.
- Assisted with development of NM Resource Mobilization Plan for wildland fire response. This plan allows for Municipal Fire Departments the avenue to respond to fires and receive funding for reimbursement. All active participants must meet NWCG Standards. This plan is currently still in use by the Sate.
- One of the original Certified Adjunct Instructor for the NM State Fire Academy
- Assisted with development of Professional Standards and IFSAC accreditation for fire service in New Mexico.
- Assisted with writing and developing Standard Operating Procedures for the Rio Rancho Department of Public Safety.
- Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute Command and Staff class.
Years Specialized Experience: 20